Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Falcon Embroidery. By getting to this site, you consent to comply with the following terms and conditions of utilization. On the off chance that you don’t consent to the terms and conditions beneath kindly don’t use this website.
Falcon Embroidery reserves the privilege to update these terms. You are in charge of frequently reviewing these terms and conditions.
Falcon Embroidery have internal Quality Assurance group with profoundly talented peoples however we ask for our client to have a trial run before running the design on actual articles of clothing. Falcon Embroidery won’t be responsible if you affirmed it once
This site contains material which is possessed by or authorized to Falcon Embroidery. This material includes, yet isn’t restricted to, the content, design, format, appearance, photos, and graphics. Reproduction of part or parts thereof is prohibited.
Free Trial Offer
- Please provide the correct information we will confirm your detail before proceeding your order.
- This offer is limited for new businesses who are looking for a long-term relationship.
- Free offer is only for quality check, only simple logos will be considered as a free trial, No images, & complex artwork.
- Only small size up to 4″ logos can be done in a free trial, we can go with unlimited Stitches.
- Our Normal Turnaround time is 2-8 hours but for the free offer, it may increase due to a large amount of free request.
- We don’t commit for the revisions and versions in the free trial. If you really need it we charge a few bucks.
- Your information can be used for future promotions and updates.
- Existing clients can’t avail this offer.
Discount offer can be terminated/changed/End at any time without any notification.
- Credits will be available for limited time.
- Credits will not be paid physically or transferred to your bank.
- All Credits cannot be used at once.
- Credits will not apply on discounted items (items already on discount price).
- Credits will cover the max half cost of the order price.
- Credits will be applied in form Discount %, range depending on the amount of order, i.e For $10 Order, $3 Credit will be applied that is 30%.
- Loyalty Cards are valid for one month.
- Loyalty Card will be used when you have 5 consecutive order without any gap.
- Loyalty Card can be used at once mean when you complete one cycle it will expire.
- Points are the score of any user that can be used to measure download activity on our site.
- You can get free credits and discounts on every hundred points. (You will be notified via email)
- Every 100’s Points will give a reward.
Rewards will be announced by email, So make sure your Name, Email, the Phone number must be valid.
- How to get points: Through downloading our freebies.
- How many Points I can earn?: Every single download will give you 5 points.
- Why should I earn Points?: More points mean more rewards (Free Credits/Discounts/Premium Designs).
All data and material on the site, including content, graphics, and links, also as products and services contained in or offered through the site are given on an “as is” and “as accessible” premise.
Falcon Embroidery does not warrant that this website or its content will be complete, accurate, uninterrupted, secure or blunder free or that the website or the servers utilized will be free of viruses.
Falcon Embroidery bill the client after the order has been finished and conveyed. Orders will be billed as cited cost or, if quote not requested by the client, given stitch count as demonstrated below.
Currently, we are not accepting Credit cards, but rather you can pay us by the most secure method of payment using Paypal. On the off chance that terms are required, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Falcon Embroidery offers a 7-day money back promise if the client isn’t pleased.
The Greater part of orders set at Falcon Embroidery will be conveyed via email or transferred on the Falcon Embroidery site. If physical delivery is requested, air or ground carrier will be utilized. Conveyance charges will be added to the client’s bill.